Thursday, October 16, 2008

Message from Nathan

Hey Everybody,

I have some BIG NEWS to tell you! You know how I've been like WAY excited to have everybody join my uPlej network to help support charities? Well guess what, it is now FREE to join!!! Simply go to
www.uPlej.com/NathanOsmond and click the little orange button that says, "Join FREE". Once you set-up YOUR profile page, get all your friends to join YOUR network. It's that easy!!! I've already raised over $3,600 for the charities that I'm supporting over the past couple of months, simply by inviting friends to join. I would be absolutely honored if you would join my uPlej network!!!

As I mentioned to you in my last letter, my son is on the autism spectrum and I've been raising money for Autism Speaks. This month I am supporting Operation Smile, as I was just invited to sit on their Utah Chapter Board. They are a wonderful organization. You can pick YOUR favorite charities to support and the cool thing is when you do, you are also helping to support the charities that I am supporting! uPlej has LIVE help on there if you get stuck, and who knows...maybe I'll just jump on the line to say hi!!!

I am also VERY excited to announce that I just got back from Alabama yesterday where I recorded 7 NEW songs that I plan to release shortly. I am very excited about the project and will be taking it over to the U.K at the end of this month. I'll be sure to let you hear the songs as soon as I have the final mixes!!!

I pledged yesterday to do 10 push-ups for every person that joined my FREE uPlej network: http://www.uplej.com/NathanOsmond. I posted them up on youtube for all to see. Today I am hand-writing personalized letters to each person who joins my FREE uPlej network. I have already written 17 letters and I am still going. I am email a picture of me holding the letter to each new member. I am also posting them up on my wall on Facebook.

I ended up doing 260 push-ups. My arms were wasted!!! I had 27 sign-ups today!!

We have a regular radio show called uPlej-World of Giving every Friday on The Hive Network planetarystreams.com. It airs at 2:00 p.m. MST. David and I are the hosts. Everyone is welcome to tune in.

All the best,

Nathan Osmond - "The World's First 'uPlejer'!!!"

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." -- Philippians 1:3

P.S. The Osmonds 2nd Generation is holding their annual Christmas show at Capitol Theatre this year (Nov. 29th). Go to www.arttix.org to get your tickets TODAY!!!

No comments: