Friday, July 17, 2009

Life is an Adventure

By Don Osmond July 17th, 2009 | 10:50 am

Life is not meant to be wasted away on the hopes of reaching some ethereal destination. Every moment of every breath is a gift give to us, which we should embrace. Live life in crescendo. Only then will the destination will be worth it.

Traveling is a passion of mine, and I have taken various opportunities to visit Europe, Central America and Canada. In some cases, I’ve lived abroad for years to really immerse myself in the cultural experience.

I am an adventurous spirit by nature; my hobbies can attest to my commitment to the extreme. For the past three years, I’ve been involved in the international sport of bobsledding. Traveling down a mile-long track of ice at 80-plus miles per hour in a full-body speedo would definitely classify me as atypical.

MORE: VOTE FOR DON TO BLOG FROM ANTARCTICA

No comments: