Saturday, December 06, 2008

Donny & Marie Holiday Spectacular! - E.T.



Only ET is invited inside Donny & Marie's Christmas show! ET was backstage with the Osmond pair as they rehearsed for their big holiday spectacular in Vegas -- and even at Christmas, sibling rivalry takes center stage!

"An ET exclusive: Watch Marie kill Donny!" jokes Marie for our cameras.

You can catch Donny and Marie's 90-minute Christmas show -- featuring all your favorite Donny & Marie hits, plus several new holiday-themed songs -- in a multi-media spectacle with a cast of electrifying dancers, now at the Flamingo hotel in Las Vegas. The special show runs through December 20.

The pair also shared their Christmas plans with ET:

"I'm going to Disneyland!" says Donny. "I seriously am. Let somebody else decorate. And they decorate it right. We're going to have Christmas at Home -- which is the name of my album on Donny.com -- and have a good time, watch the fireworks."

"Are you?" says Marie. "I'm going to Mexico. My younger kids are going with their dad, and that week I'm going to take the older kids to Mexico."

"Are you sending me the bill?" asks Donny. "She usually does."

"Yes!" replies an excited Marie. "Merry Christmas! Thank you Donny!"

"You're welcome."

"You heard it!" says Marie. "Can I get a copy of that tape? I'd like to play that for him when I send him the bill."

Watch ET for more fun with Donny & Marie!

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT

1 comment:

The Dane said...

hello i am kim from denmark for many years ago my dads oncle went 2 amerika i have ben told that a family called osmonds have seeking a family in Denmark with a surname called Ohlsen i hope i hear from u my e mail is kim_ohlsen@hotmail.com with many thx from kim in Denmark