Friday, February 12, 2010

Message from Alan

I know this is bold...but it is TRUE!

To all my friends of different religions:

I have been really open with my posts on Facebook and Twitter regarding things we need to do that involve religion. Just like our politics now days, it's NOT so much Republican or Democrat as much as Your Choice as an Independent! It is YOU that the Lord cares about! When you choose to stand for something you believe in, you want the TRUTH! Yes, I shared that we Osmonds, or Osmunds several years ago used to be Catholic! When we found the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ had been restore in the 1830's, our families changed religions and became members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because it is TRUE! Many Churches teach truth so ALL wasn't lost! We just added MORE LIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE to our Testimonies! Now we have more than just the Bible as Another Witness that Jesus is the son of God! And more evidences are foretold to be coming! I want everything I can get about JESUS! We are BORN alone and we will Die alone! We will be Judged by Jesus alone, INDEPENDNTLY,
for our works whether they be bad or good! That's the truth! The TRUTH is also that JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK AGAIN! SOON it seems, with all of the "signs of the Times"! I must be bold and share the truth! Sometimes it hurts but, it's TRUE! D&C 60:2 tells me: "But with some I am not well pleased, for they will not open their mouths, but they hide the talent which I have given unto them, because of the fear of man. Wo unto such, for mine anger is kindled against them." I fear GOD more than MAN! Rom. 1: 16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. I also speak out for the Truth because that's what FRIENDS do!
http://bit.ly/axzYMS

Thanks,
Alan

No comments: