Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Marie Osmond's Big Fashion Doll Reveal!

Canvas background demo

ET was exclusively with Marie Osmond as the star revealed her very own fashion doll!

Surrounded by fans, Marie unveiled the Grand Finale Fashion Doll at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas.

"The last time I was a fashion doll I was about 15 or 16 or something like that, and it was really my daughter's idea --she's 20, Rachel -- to come out with a new Marie fashion doll," Marie tells ET. "And so, she's dressed in the dance outfit I wear at the end of our show here at the Flamingo, and so we're unveiling her tonight."

Marie also reveals to ET just how much she participates in the creation of her dolls, saying, "I do everything. This is my hobby. This is the way I relax and have fun."

The dolls will be available in retail stores in November and on QVC on October 26.

Watch the video for your sneak peek!

Source

No comments: