Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Donny Osmond: 'We're beating each other up!'

Canvas background demo

ET Mailbox: With the popularity of the monikers Brangelina and TomKat, DWTS partners Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson are looking for a team name. Click here to give us your suggestions!

New video: ET is with Donny Osmond as he prepares for this week's "Dancing with the Stars" challenge, where the question is -- will he make it to the show unharmed?

He and partner Kym Johnson are doing the Argentine tango, which is very fast -- and dangerous! "She's beating me up again," Donny says with a laugh. "We're beating each other up!"

"It's really fast footwork, Kym says. "We've had a few misses. I scratched [Donny's] eyeball."

Oh yeah," Donny jokes. "I thought I was going to lose my eye yesterday."

All kidding aside, this dance could be their biggest challenge yet! Watch the video to see Kym's bruises as proof this is more difficult than anything they've done before.

Source

No comments: