Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Marie's New Album

Marie Osmond's Inspirational New Album

Canvas background demo

ET's with Marie Osmond for the dish on her upcoming album of inspirational music.

"I'm turning 50 this year, and so I wanted to celebrate," Marie tells ET about recording her latest collection of songs.

"I've been so blessed. To be a woman in my business for over 40 years and to still be here -- and to be working consistently for that time -- is a great blessing," she says.

What kinds of music can fans expect on the album? And what inspires Marie? Click the video find out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

marie your family Biog is really great i love it. i really wish i knew where ot find your cds at? i would love to order some of them. i love your music alot.i have been a fan of yours for many years now and many more years to come. you and donny rock. i had alot of photos on my wall in my room along time ago. they were every where you and donny. from ann boever@gmail.com