Friday, June 19, 2009

Keeping Up with David Osmond

Hey Everybody,

Wanted to update you on some cool stuff I have been doing. I just got back from Pittsburgh doing Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Pittsburgh CLO. It was so much fun, and had a blast working with the cast there. Here is a link from YouTube about it. So much talent there.



I also just got back from Boise, Idaho, doing a Summer Fun Fest where I judged a competition of vocalists, kind of like American Idol. It was fun, and same thing, very surprised by the talent there.

I have been busy working on my full-length album, and it is coming along great. Working with some producers out of L.A. & Nashville that have worked with some huge people.

My little girl Saffron is doing so well, and growing so much. She went to her first day of church yesterday, and her outfit was the best part! Valerie definitely loves being a mom, too. Even though there is lack of sleep, it all seems so worth it.

I am doing some cool charities coming up, and fairs locally here in Utah. Check out my Facebook page to keep up with everything I am doing. Life is good. Busy, but good... Can't wait for the USANA convention, and doing plans for the stage performance. I am actually going to record the reprise of the theme song. Hope all is well, and USANA forever!

Editor's Note: David will be performing a free concert with the Jets and American Idol contestant Jackie Tohn on July 3 in Provo, Utah. USANA is proud to be a sponsor of the event. Look for more information on this blog next week!

SOURCE

No comments: