Friday, April 17, 2009

Marie in Utah TONIGHT to promote her book

Marie will be reading from her new book, Might As Well Laugh About It Now, at Desert Book, 1110 E. Fort Union Blvd., Midvale, UT, at 6:00 p.m. Friday April 17th. The event is free.

Osmond just might get the last laugh

rom an outsider's point of view, Marie Osmond's life as an entertainer is still a whirlwind.

It's a life path that began as she trekked out of Utah to all points glamour and glitz as a preteen member of the singing Osmond family. But the only Osmond sister, who now lives in Las Vegas, quickly points out she is still a homebody as much as high roller -- a mother to eight kids, a woman who struggles with her weight, time management, career choices and choosing a partner.

"I really don't think my life is all that interesting," said Osmond as she boarded a plane to sign her new book, Might as Well Laugh About It Now, for fans at Minnesota's Mall of America. "But I am flattered by the people that have read it and identify with it."

Photos and MORE at The Salt Lake Tribune

1 comment:

jojo said...

I loved the book. I am so glad Marie was my role model as a teenager. I love that though she is famous deep down inside she is a girl just like the rest of us. Also having a touch of ADD I am able to put is down and pick up again even if it is a week away.