Monday, February 02, 2009

American Idol Salt Lake City

Tonight the American Idol judges ventured into Salt Lake City, Utah. This is the home of last season’s runner-up, David Archuleta. American Idol’s, first season winner, Kelly Clarkson was supposed to provide a sneak preview of her new video, My Life Would Suck Without You, during one of the commercials, but it never happened?

sault-lake-city-american-idol-auditions

David Osmond was the first person to hit the audition stage. His dad Allen is part of the Osmond family singers. Both Allen and David have Multiple Sclerosis. The 28 year old sang, Something Within Me. Paula Abdul was concerned that he is accustomed to singing with a group and wondered if he would be a front man. He got his golden ticket to Hollywood.

Source: Reality TV Magazine

1 comment:

maroo said...

I have heard David Osmond sing and I love his voice! i love the Nashville tribute to Joseph Smith concert!! It is coming to cedar city and our stake youth is going to it. I am in the Spanish branch and i am the young women's president. Our girls love the cd. My daughter went to the concert in Tuahcan and so did the rest of our family. We loved it and are looking forward to it. I wonder if David is going to be able to sing in it? I hope so, his voice is amazing!!! Maria B.