Sunday, February 13, 2011

Western Governors University graduate spreading hope - ksl.com

SALT LAKE CITY -- Thousands of people graduated from Western Governors University Saturday. Among them -- an impressive man who's overcome big odds and is now spreading hope around the world.
Walking to the sound of the graduation march, 255 students filed into Abravanel Hall to receive their diplomas. Osmond family member Justin Osmond was with them.
Justin has lost 90-percent of his hearing, but he didn't let that hold him back from earning his master's degree.
"It's been a great journey for me and I'm a better person because of it," he said. "I hope I can take what I've learned, go out in the world and make a difference."
Justin is already making a difference with a foundation that helps children around the world who have lost their hearing.

 VIDEO:
Western Governors University graduate spreading hope - ksl.com

No comments: