Friday, August 28, 2009

Nathan Osmond Wins First Runner-Up in Mormon Times Summer Showcase



Hey you guys,

I am proud to announce that I won first runner-up in the Mormon Times Summer Showcase last night and took home $2,000!!! Woo Hoo!!! Abby Paulsen won second ruuner-up and Brett Winn won first place. Congratulations to Cameron Nichols, Rachel Sonderegger and Jesse Lacko for a contest well-played. I was honored to share the stage with so many talented young people. We all had a GREAT experience and in my book, we're ALL winners. (To see a video of the awards ceremony, go to http://qik.com/nathanosmond. It was shot on my cell phone camera).

Thanks to ALL of you who voted for me. I have been blown away with the amount of support that has been shown towards me and my music. I am definitely doing what I LOVE and music is my full-time gig. This contest has helped me to get the word out about what I am doing. In fact, just yesterday I received a phone call from Show Dog Records (Toby Keith's Label) and they spent a good hour on the phone with my manager. I have several labels taking a serious look at me right now and so be sure to stay tuned to www.nathanosmond.com.

It's actually 5:20 AM right now and I'm sitting in the Salt Lake International Airport heading to Louisville, KY. I'll be there over the weekend doing a private event.

I will also be doing a concert in Payson, UT coming up on the 3rd of September (read the last posting on my blog) and a show on the 15th at the Tahitian Noni Theater in Provo, UT. I will be posting my performance schedule on my official website, www.nathanosmond.com.

Thanks again to ALL of you who were so kind to vote for my song. I am so blessed to have such loyal fans and friends. This is just the beginning of things to come. I am pouring the money from this contest back into my career. You are going to see some really cool things coming out of the Nathan Osmond camp this year...In fact, I wanted to break the news about something HUGE!!!

I have recently partnered with Donald Trump on a NEW business venture. I have worked with "The Donald" on many occasions. I am also very good friends with his kids, Don, Ivanka and Eric. I just received a letter from Donald the other day, which you can read in my photos on Facebook. They are fighting over my CD right now in his office. I know that there are many people out there who are struggling right now financially. Maybe you and your family are going through some tight times right now as we are in a recession. Many people have written to me on Facebook saying they have recently lost their jobs or have experienced pay-cuts. Perhaps you are one of these persons and you're doing all you can do to stay afloat financially during these difficult times. Well, I want you to know that there is hope! I am helping to opt families out of the recession with what I'm doing with Mr. Trump. If you are interested to know what it is, simply go to http://www.trumpconferencecall.com and watch the webinar I just shot. If you are serious about knowing more about how YOU can join ME on this amazing venture, simply go to http://www.trumpnetwork.com/NathanOsmond and click, "I want to start my business." If you are SERIOUS and have questions, you can CALL ME at 801-850-6668 and I will be sure to help get you Rockin' as well. Be sure to take a serious look at what I'm doing and if you are ready to opt yourself out of the recession, Please, give me a call.

Thanks again for your amazing friendship and for helping me to get the word out about my album, "Feels Like Heaven". Donald Trump may even have me come down to the launch of our new venture in Miami in November to do some of my songs. I will keep you posted on that. Take care and I will talk to you soon.

All the best,

Nathan Osmond

No comments: